Shoemaker tool kit, specially composed for the needs of a beginner. As I started to make shoes, I bought all tools separately and spend a lot of money. In this set are all tools you need for the first steps into shoemaking. This set fits for a glued or hand welted shoe construction.
The set also includes the access to my DROPBOX with more than 50 books about shoe and pattern making. These books will help you a lot to get into shoemaking.
The set includes the following tools:
- strop with polishing compound
- TINA shoemaker´s knife
- shoemaker rasp
- shoemaker lasting pliers
- shoemaker hammer
- 1 x heel/ glazing iron
- 1 x edge iron
- hand leather for stitching (protect your left hand when pulling the thread)
- 3 x spare pegging awls
- 3 x welting awls
- 1 x stitching awl
- 2 x awl handle
- 1 x handle with pegging awl
- sleeking bone
- welt knife
- stitch marker for outsole stitching (works like a fudge wheel)
- leather roughing tool
- nail/ tacks lifter
- silver pen for marking leather
- professional measuring tape (centimeter, English size and stitch)
- wooden pegs
The tools are all used quality shoemaker tools, sharpened and in ready to use condition.
If you have any questions or special needs, please ask. I have a wide range of shoemaking tools.