I am selling a shoemaker tool kit, specially composed for the needs of a beginner. As I started to make shoes, I bought all tools separately and spend a lot of money. In this set, are all tools you need, for a glued or hand welted shoe construction.
The set also includes the access to my DROPBOX with more than 50 books about shoe and pattern making. These books will help you a lot to get into shoemaking.
The set includes the following tools:
- rasp to remove heads of wooden pegs inside the shoe
- shoemaker rasp
- strop with polishing compound
- TINA shoemaker´s knife
- sleeking bone
- silver pen for marking leather
- shoemaker hammer
- 1 x heel/ glazing iron
- 5 x edge irons in different sizes
- 1 x waist iron in two sizes
- hand leather for stitching (protects the left hand while pulling the thread)
- hook to remove the last
- wing divider
- 3 x welting awls in different sizes
- 2 x stitching awl (outsole stitching)
- 2 x awl handle
- 1 x pegging awl handle
- 3 x pegging awls
- fudge wheel
- welt knife
- nail/ tacks lifter
- leather roughing tool
- wood for sole edge burnishing
- lasting pliers
- bottom leather scissors
- shoe shanks
- professional measuring tape (centimeter, English size and stitch)
- wooden pegs
The tools are all used quality shoemaker tools, sharpened and in ready to use condition.
If you have any questions or special needs, please ask. I have a wide range of shoemaking tools.